Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Rocky Start





My progress doesn't look like progress to me.

I may or may not have lost two pounds in the last 9 days. Most of that could be water.

Also, I'm still hanging on to a cup of coffee at 1:30 PM.

I was doing well until I flew to Toronto and was trying to train a school for 8 hours on how to use our product, and I wanted to bang my head against the wall. Instead I had some coffee.

I have successfully avoided caffeine both in the morning and caffeine at night.

Now I'm more awake, and upbeat with my family in the evening.

I sleep much better.

I wake up much easier.

It's going to be 60 degrees today, so I may go running outside for the first time since sometime in December. So whether is going to be a factor here.

I also signed up for 10 k race in March.


Here is a chart of my savings progress showing virtually no movement! Inspiring!

About a year ago I scanned a drawing of a horse created by my mother, printed it, and framed it. I just sold it for $30. I found frames with glass for $1. It would be nice to have some semi-passive income selling prints!



No comments:

Post a Comment