I think I ate everything bad for me this weekend.
Now I weigh more than I have in over a year.
I think it's taking me longer than usual to muster up the "want."
I'm having a protein shake for lunch.
I'm drinking black decaf coffee this morning.
I'm running in the park this afternoon if it's warm. If I don't feel like running, I'll have some more decaf coffee. The tiny amount of caffeine in decaf might help motivate me to get out there.
Confession: I have three energy shots that I plan to use as a last resort if I'm not exercising. I want to do whatever it takes to be active. Eventually, when I'm 170, I won't need that at all.
The goal is to be active every day. Even if I was up all night with one of my three kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment